The Wiltshire Outdoor Learning Team is a dynamic organisation delivering outdoor learning activities across the Wiltshire area. We have a vast experience in working with a wide range of ages and abilities, from small children to corporate groups, and specialise in working with young people with challenging behaviour.
Why use the Wiltshire Outdoor Learning Team?
- We provide the widest range of outdoor adventurous / outward bounds / outdoor pursuits activities in the whole of Wiltshire and Bath and North East Somserset.
- We are the biggest provider of outdoor adventurous and outdoor educational activities in Wiltshire, south of the M4 - delivering programmes to pre-schools, primary / junior schools, secondary schools, colleges, companies, private groups, charities, youth organisations, Duke of Edinburgh's Award groups, and holiday makers
- We have a wealth of experience of using outdoor learning with a wide spectrum of ages and abilities (including TCI / Team Teach trained staff working with challenging young people) throughout the whole of Wiltshire and Bath and North East Somerset
- We are able to deliver activities at local venues to suit our customers - reducing your transport time and costs.
- We hold 3 quality assurance badges / licences: AALS Licence (no L12128/R2248), the Learning Outside the Classroom 'Quality Badge' and the AAIAC 'Adventure Mark' assuring you that all our activities have met the national benchmarks for safety and quality.
- We can supply transport for groups from their school, youth club or meeting point to the activity site - reducing your transport issues and your staffing requirements.
- Check out our Testimonials - we have a fantastic reputation.
- The Wiltshire Outdoor Learning Team CIC is a not for profit company. We are here to make outdoor education and outdoor activities more accessible to groups in Wiltshire and operate as a Social Enterprise - using money from one programme to subsidise groups that may not be able access other development programmes - including our Bright Stars at Brokerswood programme
- We are able to clearly demonstrate the progression of school students using our WOLT Outdoor Development Model
- We are able to deliver bespoke programmes - delivering qualifications to suit the needs of your organisation / students.
- We are able to deliver classroom sessions at the start and end of each day - including PSHE lessons - linking the Outdoor Activities back into the wider curriculum.
- We have a ‘can do’ attitude - let’s make it happen!
- We are able to deliver programmes / activities at Brokerswood Country Park - over 120 acres of most amazing woodland / lake- the BEST venue for schools / companies in the whole of Wiltshire!