The most engaging, interesting, relevant and dynamic first aid courses in Wiltshire, Bath and North East Somerset – GUARANTEED!
With extensive experience of working outdoors and with groups who need to be kept engaged we are able to offer First Aid programmes that are relevant, exciting and up-to-date. We incorporate lots of practical outdoor scenarios that help embed learning and keep participants on their toes!
We can deliver First Aid courses to school staff, youth groups, students, D of E groups and voluntary groups, delivered at your venue or based at Brokerswood Country Park (BA13 4EH).
Please note – there now is no such thing as a ‘HSE Approved First Aid Course’.
Our courses are accredited through Omni – Health Care and our Outdoor First Aid Courses are accredited through the Institute of Outdoor Learning (see below).
Some of the courses we offer:
Emergency First Aid at Work – 6 hour
– A nationally recognised first aid qualification
– Run on site at your premises or a local venue
– First aid handbook for each participant
– Continuous assessment throughout the course
– First Aid Certificate valid for 3 years
Course Overview – At the end of the course participants will be able to:
– Assess and prioritise a first aid incident
– Deal with an unconscious casualty
– Carry out resuscitation on an unconscious casualty
– Control bleeding and manage shock
– Be able to recognise and deal with a wide range of common injuries until the arrival of medical care
– Maintain first aid records
– Use and maintain first aid kits
Prices from £360 plus certificate charges for up to 12 people
EFAW plus F / Arb Specific First Aid Course
We are proud to deliver these courses for Sorbus International – based near Frome. Click here for details.
IOL Accredited Level 3 Outdoor First Aid – 16 hours – Including Paediatric First Aid
Dates of Next IOL – Outdoor First Aid Courses : (click on dates for info / form)
5-6 September– 8 spaces available
21-22 October– 8 spaces available
5-6 December– 8 spaces available