SUP Tuition / Tours and Fun sessions in beautiful Wiltshire
Stand Up Paddling Boarding (SUP) provides a fantastic way to develop your core muscles and balance, as well as exploring the countryside from ‘a different angle’. We have a variety of SUP’s (plastic and inflatable) to suit your size and ability.
We even offer DOGGY SUP sessions where you can Sup with your dog! – CLICK HERE for DOGGY SUP session details
Stand Up Paddle Boarding are run in a variety of locations (rivers, lakes and canals) across Wiltshire and North East Somerset.
- Bradford on Avon – meet in the Train Station Car Park
- Salisbury – meet in the Coach Station Car Park
- Chippenham – meet at the Sea Cadets HQ
- Fairwood Lakes Holiday Park (near Westbury) – contact them directly for dates
- private sessions to order for small groups / individuals
- ‘open sessions’ for anyone aged 7 and above to book on to
- sessions for groups (adult parties / corporate / friends- an opportunity for lots of team games and fun!
When do these sessions run:
We run these sessions generally between April – October. ‘Open Sessions’ can be booked via the calendar below or the ‘BOOK NOW’ button below which will take you to our calendar of dates. If you want a private / group session contact us directly
What do I need to wear:
Unless you have an amazing balance – you are very likely to get wet! We suggest either bringing your own wetsuit or we may be able to supply wetsuits, if needed. Otherwise – bring a complete change of clothing and footwear, plus a towel.
Do I need to be able to swim:
No! You will wear a Buoyancy Aid and helmet.
What others have said:
As seen on the BBC (follow link for film)
And featured in The Times Newspaper
How much does it cost:
Taster session (1.5 hours) – £18 per person
Doggy SUP session – £20 per person / dog / board
Longer and group sessions available on request
Or contact us for details including dates for 2019