On-line Booking Form - private groups
THIS BOOKING FORM IS FOR PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS AND SMALL GROUPS. FOR SCHOOLS / CLUBS / CORPORATE GROUPS CLICK HERE
PLEASE COMPLETE ALL SECTIONS OF THIS BOOKING FORM & RETURN IT TO US TO BOOK THE ACTIVITY.
Participant Consent Forms will be sent closer to the time. Please also see the conditions of booking below
CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
- Provisional bookings do not hold firm until this booking form has been completed and returned and payment made.
- Outstanding balances must be paid on the day of the party
- In case of cancellation the following applies: more than 42 days before course starts, loss of 20% deposit. Between 42 and 28 days before course starts, loss of 50% of payment fee). Less than 28 days before course starts, loss of full payment N.B.: the term course shall be taken to mean any session or event arranged by Wiltshire Outdoor Learning Team
- Wiltshire Outdoor Learning Team is a professional organisation, but participants should be aware that they are engaging in activities where there are risks. Risk assessments and instructor training are continually reviewed to minimise the risks.
- Wiltshire Outdoor Learning Team reserves the right to cancel or alter any activity / course where this becomes necessary due to circumstances beyond our control. In the event of cancellation, an alternative course / session will be offered. We will endeavour to give a least one week’s notice, but this may not always be possible.
- Instructors reserve the right to remove participants from activities where their behaviour is unacceptable. Group leaders /parents are responsible for maintaining control whilst groups are at our venues.
- Correct clothing and footwear must be worn as per the kit list. Instructors reserve the right to remove participants from the group if they do not have the correct kit. This is for your safety and comfort. The kit list is available from the ‘Legal and Info’ page of the website
- Any medical conditions or disability must be stated on the Medical Consent Form – downloadable from our website (www.wolt.org.uk). If you are not sure about your fitness to take part then your doctor’s advice should be taken. We must also be made aware of any medication being taken. If a child needs to take prescribed drugs during a course / session, we must receive a written request. We will not prevent anyone from taking part in an activity unless it endangers themselves or others.
- We need some indication of size when providing equipment. Any special needs in respect of size should be stated above.
- When food is being provided by us, please indicate any special dietary needs.
- We may take photos of sessions for use on promotional material, please write on form if you are not happy for us to do this.
- We do not accept responsibility for loss of additional expenses due to sickness, weather, strikes or any other causes. Personal accident insurance is not included. The information disclosed above is treated as strictly confidential.
- Your signature on the booking form constitutes acceptance of all the conditions