Stand Up Paddle Boarding / SUP in Wiltshire / Wessex
STAND UP PADDLEBOARDING IN WILTSHIRE
Have a go and learn how to SUP with us. An amazing way to develop your core strength and balance and have lots of fun at the same time!
We have a variety of venues across Wiltshire allowing you to explore, learn, enjoy and tone up!
- Bradford on Avon
- Westbury (lake)
Organise a fun group activity, hen/stag party, corporate team day please contact us to book.
LEARN TO SUP WITH YOUR DOG! Ever wanted to try doggy supping - contact us for details
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Full stand up paddling equipment, paddle board, paddle and leash
- Buoyancy aid / PFD and helmet
- Wet-suits and wind proof top on request
- You are able to swim 15 meters in light clothing
- Under 18’s need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Over the age of 8 allowed
WHAT TO BRING
- Optional water bottle
- Change of clothes and footwear (you will get wet if you are new to this)
- Swimwear or shorts
- Fleece or jumper (to wear on the water)
- Old trainers (you don’t mind getting wet) or appropriate water sport shoe
Please note - sessions during autumn / winter are run to order. Please contact us to discuss