We run a host of quality Adventure Activities open to guests to Brokerswood and those not staying at the park. These activities suit adults and children from 7 years old and above.
- ARCHERY – Work with our Archery GB instructors on our 10 m archery range. You will be introduced to recurve bows and hone your targeting skills. The group will also participate in a competition and archery games.
- AXE THROWING – Release the inner viking as you learn to safely and accurately hurl axes at our targets. Ideal for anyone aged 8 and above
- CANOEING – Our UKCC qualified instructors will take you on the 4 acre lake in 2 and 3 seater Canadian canoes. As well as developing your paddle skills the session will be fun fun fun! Lots of games.
- LEARN TO KAYAK SESSIONS – A fun and safe way to learn the basics of kayaking on our 4 acre lake with one of our Paddlesport Instructors. Suitable for those aged 5 and above
- TARZAN TRAIL – Similar to Go-Ape – this is a challenging high ropes course rebuilt for the 2019 season, great fun. It uses the ‘Smart-Snaps’ Safety system making it almost impossible to disconnect from the safety wire, hence suitable for all ages (height restriction applies). Try you skills at the ‘Vines’, ‘Burmese Bridge’ and the ‘TARZAN Swing’ before zooming down the 100 metre Zip-wire. Smallest size is 1.2 metre. Those under 9 must be accompanied by a parent on the course. Max weight is 18 stones
- ZOMBIE SURVIVAL SCHOOL: This runs on a Friday over the Summer Holidays and is a full day of activities aiming to equip participants for a zombie apocalypse! Training will include bushcraft skills, survival techniques, and weapon training with axes, arrows, crossbows and air rifles.
- FAMILY BUSHCRAFT DAYS: A day aimed at adults having an amazing time with their parents set in 40 acres of woodland, run at an affordable price by our Bushcraft specialists. Shelters, fires, cooking, games and much more!
- CLIMBING WALL / LASER TAG / ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE TEAM EVENT / BATTLE-ZONE ARCHERY – these activities are run to order, with a minimum group of 4 people (10 for zombie event). To enquire about these activities either phone / text on 07789 940971 or email email@example.com
When do the Archery / Canoeing and Tarzan Trail open?:
From March – October we run the following timetable:
1000-1120 Archery or Axe throwing @ £13.50 a head
1200-1320 Canoeing or Learn to kayak session @ £13.50 a head
1400-1530 Tarzan Trail @ 16.50 per head
1600-1730 Tarzan Trail (if first session is full)
A ticket for all 3 activities costs £40 a head
From November to February we run the following timetable:
1000-1120 Archery (plus occasional axe throwing sessions) @ £13.50 a head
1200-1330 Tarzan Trail @ £16.50 a head
Brokerswood Holiday Park, BA13 4EH
What do I wear / bring?
No open toes please! Practical sporty clothing is ideal plus relevant layers / coats to match the weather forecast! For canoeing we advise all to bring a complete change of clothing, footwear and a towel – just in case!
How to book:
Either click on the activities below OR if you are staying on site you can go to the Brokerswood Reception at 0915 on the day of the activity