This website is operated by The Wiltshire Outdoo Learning Team (“We”) are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
This policy sets out how we process any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us through our website. We confirm that we will keep your information secure and that we will comply fully with all applicable UK Data Protection legislation and regulations. Please read the following carefully to understand what happens to personal data that you choose to provide to us, or that we collect from you when you visit this site. By visiting www.wolt.org.uk (our website) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information about individuals who visit and use our website:
1. Information you supply to us. You may supply us with information about you by filling in forms on our website. This includes information you provide when you submit a contact/enquiry form. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number and the personal information of yourself and that of others you specify.
2. Information our website automatically collects about you. With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect information including the following:
2.1. Technical information, including a truncated and anonymised version of your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system and platform;
2.2. information about your visit, including what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site (including date and time); page response times, length of visit, what you click on, documents downloaded and download errors.
We use the information in the following ways:
1. Information you supply to us. We will use this information:
to provide you with information and/or services that you request from us;
2. Information we automatically collect about you. We will use this information:
2.1. To administer our site including troubleshooting and statistical purposes;
to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
2.2 Security and debugging as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
This information is collected anonymously and is not linked to information that identifies you as an individual.
Any information you provide to us will either be emailed directly to us or may be stored on a secure server located within the EU. We use trusted third party websites and hosting providers (Go Daddy, Fareharbor) to facilitate the running and management of this website. These third parties meet high data protection and security standards and are bound by contract to keep any information they process on our behalf confidential. Any data that may be collected through this website that is processed by our third parties is kept secure and only processed in the manner we instruct them to.
We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies.
We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to regional/national institutions and authorities, unless required by law or other regulations.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have the right to ensure that your personal data is being processed lawfully (“Subject Access Right”). Your subject access right can be exercised in accordance with data protection laws and regulations. Any subject access request must be made in writing to Darren Oram, Wiltshire Outdoor Learning Team. We will provide your personal data to you within the statutory time frames. To enable us to trace any of your personal data that we may be holding, we may need to request further information from you. If you have a complaint about how we have used your information, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Risk Assessments, Insurance Documents and More
All of our Risk assessments, certificates and additional information is available on request.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Wiltshire Outdoor Learning Team and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The Wiltshire Outdoor Learning Team. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The Wiltshire Outdoor Learning Team. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Terms and Conditions
1. Provisional bookings do not hold firm until this booking form has been completed and returned and acknowledged
2. Invoices must be paid within 30 days. Invoices not paid over the 30 day period will be subject to interest charged at 8% plus the Bank of England base rate.
3. In case of cancellation the following applies: more than 42 days before course starts, loss of 20% deposit. Between 42 and 28 days before course starts, loss of 50% of payment fee). Less than 28 days before course starts, loss of full payment N.B.: the term course shall be taken to mean any session or event arranged by Wiltshire Outdoor Learning Team
4. Wiltshire Outdoor Learning Team is a professional organisation, but participants should be aware that they are engaging in activities where there are risks. Risk assessments and instructor training are continually reviewed to minimise the risks. Risk assessments can be downloaded from the website – see Legal and Documents section
5. Wiltshire Outdoor Learning Team reserves the right to cancel or alter any activity / course where this becomes necessary due to circumstances beyond our control. In the event of cancellation, an alternative course / session will be offered. We will endeavour to give a least one week’s notice, but this may not always be possible.
6. Instructors reserve the right to remove participants from activities where their behaviour is unacceptable. Group leaders /parents are responsible for maintaining control whilst groups are at our venues.
7. Correct clothing and footwear must be worn as per the kit list. Instructors reserve the right to remove participants from the group if they do not have the correct kit. This is for your safety and comfort. The kit list is available from the ‘Legal and Info’ page of the website
8. Any medical conditions or disability must be stated on the Medical Consent Form – downloadable from our website (www.wolt.org.uk). If you are not sure about your fitness to take part then your doctor’s advice should be taken. We must also be made aware of any medication being taken. If a child needs to take prescribed drugs during a course / session, we must receive a written request. We will not prevent anyone from taking part in an activity unless it endangers themselves or others.
9. We need some indication of size when providing equipment. Any special needs in respect of size should be stated above.
10. When food is being provided by us, please indicate any special dietary needs.
11. We may take photos of sessions for use on promotional material, please write on form if you are not happy for us to do this.
12. We do not accept responsibility for loss of additional expenses due to sickness, weather, strikes or any other causes. Personal accident insurance is not included. The information disclosed above is treated as strictly confidential.
13. Your signature on the booking form or completion of the on-line form constitutes acceptance of all the conditions
This website and its content is © Copyright The Wiltshire Outdoor Learning Team CIC reigistered Community Interest Company no. 8840089. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
1. You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
2. You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.