Activities for those staying at Brokerswood Holiday Park plus the general public
We run a range of top quality Adventure Activities open to guests at Brokerswood and to those not staying at the park. These activities suit adults and children from 7 years old and above.
ACTIVITIES OFFERED ON-SITE:
- ARCHERY – Work with our Archery GB instructors on our 10 m archery range. You will be introduced to recurve bows and hone your targeting skills. The group will also participate in a competition and archery games.
- AXE THROWING – Release the inner viking as you learn to safely and accurately hurl axes at our targets. Ideal for anyone aged 8 and above
- CANOEING – Our UKCC qualified instructors will take you on the 4 acre lake in 2 and 3 seater Canadian canoes. As well as developing your paddle skills the session will be fun fun fun! Lots of games.
- LEARN TO KAYAK SESSIONS – A fun and safe way to learn the basics of kayaking on our 4 acre lake with one of our Paddlesport Instructors. Suitable for those aged 5 and above
- TARZAN TRAIL – Similar to Go-Ape – this is a challenging high ropes course rebuilt for the 2019 season, great fun. It uses the ‘Smart-Snaps’ Safety system making it almost impossible to disconnect from the safety wire, hence suitable for all ages (height restriction applies). Try you skills at the ‘Vines’, ‘Burmese Bridge’ and the ‘TARZAN Swing’ before zooming down the 100 metre Zip-wire. Height restriction is minimum 1.2 metres. Those under the age of 9 must be accompanied by a parent on the course. Maximum weight limit is 18 stones.
- ZOMBIE SURVIVAL SCHOOL: This runs on a Friday over the Summer Holidays and is a full day of activities aiming to equip participants for a zombie apocalypse! Training will include bushcraft skills, survival techniques, and weapon training with axes, arrows, crossbows and air rifles.
- FAMILY MULTI ACTIVITY HALF DAYS: You hire one of our instructors for 3 hours and try and fit as many activities as you can into the session! For groups up to 9 people (min age 6). Activities can include archery, axe throwing, jacobs ladder or crate stack challenge, laser guns, canoeing and camp fire (for your marshmellows!) To book – contact us directly
- CLIMBING WALL / LASER TAG / ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE TEAM EVENT / BATTLE-ZONE ARCHERY – These activities are run to order, with a minimum group of 4 people (10 for zombie event). To learn more about these activities send any queries to: email@example.com or text/call on: 07789 940971.
When do the Archery / Canoeing and Tarzan Trail open?:
From March – October we run the following timetable:
Archery or Axe throwing @ £15 a head
Canoeing or Learn to kayak session @ £15 a head
Tarzan Trail @ £20 per head
Junior Kayaking @ £15 a head
A ticket for all 3 activities costs £40 a head
From November to February we run the following timetable:
Archery (plus occasional axe throwing sessions) @ £13.50 a head
Tarzan Trail @ £16.50 a head
What do I wear / bring?
Practical sporty clothing is ideal plus relevant layers / coats to match the weather forecast! For canoeing we advise all to bring a complete change of clothing, footwear and a towel – just in case! Wear practical shoes, no open toes please!
How to book:
Either click on the activities below OR the ‘BOOK NOW’ button on this page
ACTIVITIES OFFERED OFF-SITE
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding at Bradford on Avon (plus other locations) and DOGGY SUP sessions!
- Abseil / Rock Climbing near Wells
- Kayak journey to Wareigh Weir (near Bath)